Campus Mundi Call for Application for 2017-2018
Have you applied for a partial training at a partner university in the Fall 2017/2018 application period?
Are you planning an internship abroad even overseas?
Would you like to take part in a short study visit, student conference or summer university abroad anywhere in the world?
Do you have excellent grades?
Would you like to receive a higher grant than your Erasmus grant?
Is it your long-cherished dream to see the world outside Europe with a scholarship?
Then it's time you APPLIED FOR Campus Mundi!!!
Application periods for the 2017/2018 academic year:
1) Spring round
- deadline: March 30, 2017 11:00 pm
- period of realization: 2017 Fall semester or (in special cases) full academic year 2017/2018
2) Fall round
- deadline: September 30, 2017 11:00 pm
- period of realization: 2018 Spring semester
Campus Mundi coordinators at Corvinus University:
- institutional coordinator: Zsofia Vattay, campusmundi(kukac)uni-corvinus(pont)hu tel.: +361-482-5025, office: E.205
- Corvinus Business School: Anita Majer, anita.majer2(kukac)uni-corvinus(pont)hu , tel.: +361-482-5044, office: E.154
- Faculty of Economics: Eva Zsille, eva.zsille(kukac)uni-corvinus(pont)hu , tel.: +361-482-5350, office: E.185
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Esztella Varga, esztella.varga(kukac)uni-corvinus(pont)hu , tel.: +361-482-7210, office: C.506
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR GRANTEES OF THE CAMPUS MUNDI PROGRAM
Information found in the following documents should only concern students who ARE ALREADY IN the Campus Mundi Program. They provide assistance with drawing up their contract with Tempus Public Foundation and with filling in their CM Learning Agreements.
Please make sure to read all related materials on the website of TPF too!!!
Utolsó frissítés: 2017.04.21.